Crockpot Green Bean casserole. I was on a search for a slow cooker green bean casserole to take to a friend's house for Thanksgiving dinner. I couldn't find one I liked, so I mixed and matched and came up with this one! It was so good that I didn't have any leftovers.
It is also a great comfort-food dish that will make any weeknight or weekend meal special. With this Crock Pot Green Bean Casserole, you can have your favorite side and not have to worry about making time for it to be in the oven! The Crockpot takes on a holiday classic. You can have Crockpot Green Bean casserole using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Green Bean casserole
- You need 3 cans of green beans drained.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s Half of can of milk (use the can from the cream of mushroom).
- It’s of Mushrooms (optional).
- It’s of French fried Onions for the top.
- You need of Can substitute cream of mushroom soup for celery soup or cream of chicken if you don’t like mushrooms.
Here's how you make green bean casserole in the slow cooker! For a lot of families, green bean casserole is the traditional veggie dish that you have to have on your Thanksgiving table. This is a deceptively simple recipe – just green beans in a cream-soup sauce, topped with French-fried onions – but the whole is definitely greater than the sum of. Step-by-Step Crock Pot Green Bean Casserole Recipe.
Crockpot Green Bean casserole instructions
- Drain green beans.
- In a bowl add all ingredients but the onions.
- Add to crockpot high- 2hrs low- 3-4 hrs give or take on times when ready to sever add onions..
- Notes- I have a ceramic crock pot so I put it in the oven for a 5 mins to brown the onions on the top on the broil settings..
The crockpot version is just as easy as the classic! Make this easy and delicious Green Bean Casserole in the Slow Cooker and everyone will asking for the recipe! If you are like me things get a little tight in the stove when I'm trying to prepare a meal for the holidays. Crockpot Green Bean Casserole is a time saving twist on a classic recipe. This crockpot Green Bean Casserole is one of the best Thanksgiving recipes ever.