Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup. We turned a favorite appetizer into a zesty and comforting slow-cooker soup! Combine cream cheese, hot sauce, chicken, onion and celery in a slow cooker, then cook until creamy and tender. Stir in even more cheese and serve with garnishes of fresh celery, pepper sauce and blue cheese crumbles for a complete dish.
By now, you guys have figured out that I play favorites, and Sir Hamilton just makes my life easier! How to Make Buffalo Chicken Soup. So that's exactly what I did for this Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Soup as well! You can cook Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese.
- You need 1 carton of (4 cups)chicken broth or stock.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of celery.
- You need 3 cups of or 3 (12.5 oz) cans of shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of franks red hot ordinal sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
Quickly make the easy homemade sauce on the stove. Stir in some wing sauce and blue cheese dressing. Pour the whole shebang over some chicken breasts and chopped celery that are waiting in the slow cooker. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Soup: This soup is lighter than buffalo wings with all same the robust flavor (and it can also be made on the stovetop!) Healthy Buffalo Chicken Soup.
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup step by step
- Microwave cream cheese for 45 seconds..
- Add hot sauce to cream cheese and whisk or stir to combine..
- Add everything but cheese to slow cooker (crockpot) and stir..
- Cook for four hours..
- Add 1/2 the cheese stir. Cook for 15 min..
- Add other 1/2 of cheese stir. Cook for 15 min then serve..
- Garnish with anything you like with chicken wings. (In the picture it is cheese, celery, and ranch).
Today's Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Soup is the perfect example of enjoying flavor while watching your weight! This recipe is versatile, flavorful, and much lighter than traditional buffalo wings. De-bone the chicken thighs, slice the chicken into chunks and drop them in the crockpot with the rest of the ingredients to the crockpot except for cream, cheese, and xanthan gum. Once everything is cooked, remove the chicken from the crockpot and shred using a fork. Chop up the onion and celery, and dump it into your crockpot.