Crockpot Chicken Bacon Ranch sliders. Give Your Family Something To Love, Try Our Stouffer's® Easy Frozen Meals For Dinner. Find Comfort At Home With Stouffer's® Bowl-FULLS That Will Always Hit The Spot! Serve Up The Meaty Goodness At Your Next Party.
These creamy Crock-Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders with cheddar cheese are perfect for an easy lunch, dinner or game day snacks. The kids go back to school in a couple of weeks, and it's already busier than usual around here. Three of them need new backpacks, two. You can have Crockpot Chicken Bacon Ranch sliders using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken Bacon Ranch sliders
- You need 3-4 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 packet of ranch dressing mix (dry).
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of cream cheese.
- You need of Cooked and crumble bacon or turkey bacon.
- Prepare of Other cheese,lettuce tomatoes, are optional.
- You need of Hawaiian rolls.
Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches. Crack Chicken may not be a term of endearment I'd use for this chicken but it is widely known by the name so we should at least mention it. Let's refer to it here on out though at Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches, which I don't know about you but that makes my mouth water. Step one: Start by placing your chicken in your slow cooker with chicken broth, and ranch dressing.
Crockpot Chicken Bacon Ranch sliders instructions
- Cook bacon or turkey bacon, cut and crumble set aside..
- Add all other ingredients to crockpot. Cook on high 4hrs low 6/8 hrs cook till chicken is done (can use frozen chicken) cooking times will vary depending on the crockpot each one is different always temp the meat..
- Shred chicken and mix well. Then add the bacon and some cheese if you like and mix. Then it’s done. (leave in the juice from the chicken don’t drain it) if this gets to thick add some chicken stock to it..
- Notes- this can be made in an instant pot just add 1 or 2 cups of chicken stock, keep in mind it will come out more liquidity (I would try only using one cup of liquid).
- This is the first time I tried this and it works. Shred chicken with a handheld mixer. Some of it did come out of the crockpot,but not to much..
- I had a family pack of 18 Hawaiian rolls. Ended up with none left and had some meat mixture left over for lunch the next day..
Until Chicken is tender enough to shred and cooked through. Slow Cooker Crack Chicken aka Bacon Cheddar Ranch Chicken. I partnered with Philadelphia Cream Cheese on this recipe, which I LOVE. AND they have some amazing flavored cream cheese that is an amazing way to elevate this dish. Carefully add top, keeping it together.