Antipasto Salad (Keto). Any way you serve it, this keto antipasto salad is a hit with everyone! This low carb antipasto salad is so easy to throw together, but it still manages to steal the show at dinner parties. I'm not sure if it's because it's absolutely delicious, or because of all the vibrant colors.
It is fresh and full of flavor… but not carbs! Ingredients Needed for Keto Antipasto Salad. Ingredient quantities are located in the recipe card at the end of the post. You can have Antipasto Salad (Keto) using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Antipasto Salad (Keto)
- Prepare 2 of small zucchini, halved and thin sliced.
- You need 2 of small yellow squash, halved and thin sliced.
- It’s 8 ounce of button mushrooms, quartered.
- It’s 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, halved and thin sliced.
- Prepare 1 lb of asparagus, cut into bites size pieces.
- You need 1 cup of Spanish olives, drained.
- It’s 1 can of medium black olives, drained.
- You need 1 can of artichokes, drained and quartered.
- It’s 8 oz of fresh mozzarella small balls, drained.
- It’s 1 pkg of hard salami, thin sliced.
- It’s 1/2 pkg of sliced pepperoni.
- It’s 1 of small bottle zesty Italian dressing.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Parmesan.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & black pepper.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh basil thin sliced.
How to Make Keto Antipasto Salad: In a small bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients: olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Try this easy paleo antipasto salad recipe for a quick weeknight dinner. Start to finish it takes just a few minutes—including the simple homemade Italian dressing. This is one of my favorite no-cook weeknight meals.
Antipasto Salad (Keto) instructions
- Prepare vegetables and put in large bowl..
- Drain canned vegetables and add to bowl..
- Add all other ingredients and stir to mix..
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Can be made the night before. Enjoy.
A little slicing and a quick shake of the dressing ingredients, and dinner is ready. Antipasto salad is hearty and full of flavor—perfect when you don't want to turn on the stove. With all of those meats and cheeses, this salad is a meal on its own. It is filled with lots of fats from the italian meats and cheeses, olives and olive oil. This recipe can be made right before serving or you can make it the day before and let it rest in the refrigerator.