Doritos Crushed Mozzarella Sticks. In a small bowl, combine crushed Doritos and Panko. In another bowl, add the crushed Doritos. Roll the Mozzarella sticks in the flour, dip into the beaten eggs, and coat with the crushed Doritos.
In another plate or shallow pie dish add the crushed Doritos. Coat the cheese sticks first in the flour, then dip in the egg and then roll in the crushed Doritos. So be very careful and just quickly take them out the moment they are golden brown. You can have Doritos Crushed Mozzarella Sticks using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Doritos Crushed Mozzarella Sticks
- It’s 1 (16 ounce) of block) mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 3 cups of crushed nacho cheese Doritos.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s of Kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need of Vegetable oil for frying.
How To Make SUPER CRUNCHY CRISPY PORK BELLY – CHINESE SIU YUK Using Doritos to coat your mozzarella sticks is not only a fun twist on the classic appetizer but also a great hack if you are looking to figure out how to make mozzarella sticks without breadcrumbs. The key is to crush up the Doritos into a fine consistency similar to breadcrumbs. Beat the eggs in a medium bowl.
Doritos Crushed Mozzarella Sticks step by step
- Cut mozzarella cheese into 4" 1/2 sticks similar to the size of string cheese in a small bowl combine crushed Doritos and panko place eggs and flour in separate bowls.
- Working one at a time dip mozzarella sticks in flour and completely coat dip into egg wash to coat completely and allow excess egg to drip back into bowl coat the cheese fully in Doritos mixture patting to adhere as necessary place cheese sticks on a parchment lined baking sheet in a single layer cover and freeze until frozen about 30-60 minutes or up to 2 days.
- Heat enough oil in a deep skillet over medium/medium-high to cover 1/2 -3/4 way up mozzarella sticks once hot (to test drop a breadcrumb in oil if it starts sizzling you're good to go) and working in batches fry the mozzarella sticks until golden brown about 1 minute per side adjust temperature of oil as needed (too hot and they will brown to quick) remove to a paper towel lined plate and immediately sprinkle with Kosher salt serve immediately.
Crush the corn chips in a food processor or ziptop bag until there are fine crumbs and some pea-size pieces. Hey guys thank you for watching to days video if you would like more like this let me know and I will take that in consideration for the channel much love – jayla jay Social media Instagram. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Put crushed chips in a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, whisk egg and milk until combined.