Soya Chunk Masala Recipe.
You can cook Soya Chunk Masala Recipe using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soya Chunk Masala Recipe
- It’s 2 cups of Soya chunk.
- Prepare 1/2 of cupsCurd.
- Prepare of Vinegar.
- You need of Salt According to your taste.
- Prepare As needed of Turmic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tbs of Garm masala.
- You need 4-5 of Clove.
- You need 2-3 of Cardamom.
- You need 1/2 tbs of Jeera powder.
- You need As needed of Oil.
- You need As needed of water.
- It’s 2-3 of Dry red chilli.
- You need of Kasturi methi.
Soya Chunk Masala Recipe instructions
- Take a pan add soeya chunks,Salt, vinegar and water then cook it for 3-5 min.Now take one another bowl add boil soeya chunks,curd and mix it well. On the other hand, make tomato pure with ginger, garlic, dry red chilli in grinder..
- Take fry pan add required oil and chopped onion, cook it for 3-5 min to make onion pure..
- Now take another fry pan add oil, clove,Cardamon, tomato pure and Cook it for 5 min. Then Add turmic powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, jeera powder, salt and onion pure. Cook it all for 5 min. Then add soeya chunks,garm masala, water and kasturi methi. Cook it for 5 min on medium flame..
- Ready to eat. Enjoy Marinate Veg Recipe😋.