Kale & zataar hummus. Rohan Kale is your one-stop solution to Animated Marketing Videos. Our expertise in Motion Graphics & Character Videos helps us create best Animated Explainer Video for You! Browse the user profile and get inspired.
SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create. Guitar Community. rkale is a member of Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Get unique market insights from the largest community of active traders and investors. You can have Kale & zataar hummus using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kale & zataar hummus
- You need 3 cups of kale leafs, stems removed and coarsly chopped.
- You need 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sesame seeds.
- It’s of Juice of half lemon.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of zataar spice mix.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh water.
See travel reviews, photos, videos, trips, and more contributed by @rkale on TripAdvisor. rkale. What does rkale mean in English? If you want to learn rkale in English, you will find the translation here, along with other translations from Haitian Creole to English.
Kale & zataar hummus instructions
- Put all ingredients in food processor except for oil and water..
- Pulse a couple of times and scrape the sides of the bowl..
- Add 1/4 cup of olive oil and blend at high speed for couple of seconds..
- Scrape the sides of bowl and verify texture..
- Add up to 1/4 cup more olive oil while blending at high speed till you get consistency desired..
- If hummus is still too thick for your taste, add fresh water while blending at high speed till you get consistency desired..
- Serve with pita bread bites as an appetiser or in a sandwich as a spread..