Chia-crusted salmon with Asian greens (copied from online).
You can have Chia-crusted salmon with Asian greens (copied from online) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chia-crusted salmon with Asian greens (copied from online)
- You need 3 tbsp of white chia seeds.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of black chia seeds.
- Prepare 4 of salmon.
- Prepare 2 bunch of choy sum.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- It’s 1 1/4 of ginger, peeled and julienned.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- You need of tamari dressing.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tamari.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of chinese rice wine.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need of to serve.
- Prepare 1 of noodles or brown rice.
Chia-crusted salmon with Asian greens (copied from online) step by step
- Combine the white and black chia seeds on a plate. Press each salmon fillet in the chia seeds to evenly coat one side, then set aside..
- Remove the stems from the choy sum, cut in half if long and reserve. To make the tamari dressing, put all the ingredients in a small bowl and stir to dissolve the sugar..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Cook the salmon, chia side down, for 2?3 minutes (or until golden). Turn and cook for a further 2 minutes (for medium) or until cooked to your liking. Set aside and keep warm..
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a large wok or skillet over high heat. Add the ginger and garlic and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add the choy sum stems and stir-fry for 1?2 minutes, then add the choy sum leaves and stir-fry for 1 minute more or until almost wilted. Add half the dressing and toss to combine..
- To serve, divide the choy sum among serving plates, top each with a piece of salmon and drizzle over a little of the remaining dressing. Serve with noodles or steamed rice..