Caramel popcorn. Place popcorn in a very large bowl. Easy Homemade Caramel Popcorn has just the right crunch and chewiness that you want, without sticking to your teeth. It's everything you hope for in the perfect caramel popcorn recipe!
This Caramel Popcorn is spectacularly delicious and not meant for compulsive eaters because It is utterly addictive. I was worried I wouldn't have any Caramel Popcorn left to photograph because I. It's a little crunchier than our caramel marshmallow popcorn, but the buttery caramel coating is undeniably. You can have Caramel popcorn using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel popcorn
- Prepare 6 cups of air popped popcorn.
- You need 2/3 cups of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 3 Tbsp of light corn syrup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
Caramel Corn is so easy and that extra salt gives it a sweet and salty combo! This Easy Salted Caramel Popcorn Recipe is my favorite Caramel Corn Recipe! This sweet and salty caramel popcorn recipe (AKA caramel corn) is simple to make and impossible to stop eating. The caramel cools to a brittle candied shell around freshly popped popcorn.
Caramel popcorn instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. In a large saucepan, add the brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, and salt and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes..
- Remove from heat, add the vanilla and baking soda and pour the mixture over the popcorn and stir everything together. Tumble the mixture on your prepared baking sheet and spread in a thin layer, bake them for 1 hour giving them a stir every 20 minutes..
- Allow them to cool at room temperature then break them up into bits once cooled..
Freshly made caramel popcorn is practically impossible to resist. This recipe makes ridiculously good caramel popcorn. But, don't take my word for it, go make some and see for yourself. Making crunchy caramel popcorn is a two step process. First you make a simple caramel sauce on the stovetop by boiling butter and brown sugar for a few minutes.