Crock Pot Salsa Chicken. Arrange chicken breast in slow cooker. Sprinkle all over with taco seasoning mix. Put chicken into the crock of a slow cooker.
Crock Pot Salsa Chicken is an easy, delicious recipe to make on busy nights when you think you don't have enough time to enjoy dinner at home! All you need is two ingredients to add to boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Let your crock pot do the cooking for you tonight with this easy recipe!. You can have Crock Pot Salsa Chicken using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Salsa Chicken
- It’s 1 pack of chicken breast, cut into cubes (you can also use chicken thighs, my chicken breast pack was a little under 5 pounds).
- Prepare 1 Jar of Salsa (any flavor you have).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dried cilantro.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Sazon with achiote (for color).
I'm sure we all have days that are so busy we often wonder how we're going to have the time to. Place chicken breasts in a slow cooker and cover with salsa. Toss until the chicken is covered. Shred the chicken in the slow cooker and toss with the remaining salsa and juices until well-mixed.
Crock Pot Salsa Chicken instructions
- Rinse your chicken and cut into big cubes, then place into your crock pot that has been sprayed with cooking spray…..
- Place all remaining ingredients into crock pot and stir thoroughly…..
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours….. I cheated a little bit, I stirred it halfway thru the cooking process! 😱.
- Shred chicken with 2 forks 🍴 when done and serve with yellow rice 🍚 or place chicken on top of flour tortillas…….
- Enjoy 😉!.
Place first four ingredients in crock pot. To serve, use chicken mixture as filling inside tortillas. Place chicken breasts in your crock pot, season with a little salt and pepper and cover completely with salsa. Place chicken in a bowl and strain out just the salsa, not the juice. Shred chicken using two forks and mix in strained salsa.