Crockpot Pizza Meatballs. Meatball Pizza Bake ~ A Slow Cooker Recipe.. and red pepper flakes on top of their meatballs. This easy crock pot recipe was a hit at our last Football Party! Preparing, cooking, and serving the recipe in a slow cooker made the Meatball Pizza Bake a perfect football snack. Click here for all the football snacks and football party planning.
In a crock pot, on medium heat add the tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes, Italian seasonings (to taste) onion, and garlic. Keep hot while the meatballs cook. A very easy recipe from "Taste of Home". You can have Crockpot Pizza Meatballs using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pizza Meatballs
- Prepare 1 bag of meatballs(any flavor).
- Prepare 1 Jar of Spaghetti Sauce (any flavor).
- It’s 1 of small bag Pepperoni – 6 oz. (yummy).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1-8 oz. of bag Mozzarella cheese.
Each meatball is stuffed with a cube of mozarella cheese. I usually brown them the day before I serve them and put on low in the crockpot for several hours with the pizza sauce. Meatball Pizza Bake is a perfect weeknight meal or an easy appetizer recipe for a party. I used my beloved Cassie, my casserole crock pot, for this Crock Pot Crustless Pizza.
Crockpot Pizza Meatballs instructions
- Place frozen meatballs into crockpot sprayed with cooking spray…….
- Add your jar of spaghetti sauce…..
- Add your ingredients…..
- Add package Pepperoni……
- Mix all very well and cook on Low for 4 hours, stirring after 2 hours…….
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top and serve with spaghetti or any other pasta you have on hand ! Enjoy ! 😉.
Cris' family uses this a low carb marinara sauce to make this dish Low Carb Crock Pot Crustless Pizza. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top and serve with spaghetti or any other pasta you have on hand ! Enjoy ! 😉 Instructions Paleo Meatballs. In a large mixing bowl, combine hamburger meat egg, onions, seasoning, salt, pepperonis, pizza sauce and almond flour (add a little more almond flour if the mixture is too wet). Mix until everything is completely combined.