Chinese Poha. #CHINESEPOHA #TESTYCHINESEPOHA RECIPE -POHA -SIMLA MIRCH -GOBI -PYAJ -HARI MIRCH -KARI PATTA -HARA DHANIYA -NIMBU -OIL -JIRA -RAI DANA -KALI MIRCH -NAMAK -HALDI POWDER -HARI MIRCH KI PASTE -SOYA. Chinese poha is a delicious dish which is liked by people of all age groups. Chinese poha by Rita Arora has a step by step process of how to make the dish.
Chinese Poha is an innovative snack made with poha/flattened rice. This is quick and super easy to prepare with easily available ingredients. You just need some veggies, sauce, poha/flattened rice to prepare this snack. You can cook Chinese Poha using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Poha
- It’s 2 cup of poha.
- You need 4 spoon of peanut.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped capsicum.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 2 spoon of oil.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 spoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 spoon of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1/2 spoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 spoon of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 spoon of mustard seeds.
- You need 7-8 of curry leaves.
- It’s as needed of coriander for garnish.
You can serve this dish as an evening snack or tiffin snack to kids or even breakfast for the family. Flattened rice can be eaten raw by immersing it in plain water or milk, with salt and sugar to taste, or lightly fried in oil with nuts, raisins, cardamoms, and other spices. The lightly fried variety is a standard breakfast in Malwa region (surrounding Ujjain and Indore) of Madhya Pradesh. It can be reconstituted with hot water to make a porridge or paste, depending on the proportion of water.
Chinese Poha instructions
- Firstly take oil in a pan and roast some peanuts..
- Take out the peanuts and add mustard seeds,cumin seeds and curry leaves and then add onion…
- After some time add chopped carrot and capsicum and saute it..
- After it is cooked add tomatoes and cook it and then add salt,chilli power,black pepper,oregano,chilli flakes.
- Finally put some tomato ketchup and soya sauce..
- Add soaked poha in the masala and add roasted peanuts and mix it well and finally garnish chinese poha with coriander leaves and kethcup and chilli sauce..
Chinese Flattened Rice (Poha) is a fusion of Chinese sauce and Indian masalas. Poha a traditional Indian breakfast is combined with Chinese flavors to make a great South Asian Breakfast treat. The… We are very pleased to share this very tasty, healthy & simple Indo-Chinese recipe "Veg Chinese Poha". Please do try it, and share your experience and views with us. If you like the recipe, please.