Garden Vegtable Enchiladas 🍅.
You can cook Garden Vegtable Enchiladas 🍅 using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garden Vegtable Enchiladas 🍅
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped red bell pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped orange bellpepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped red bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 Cup of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1 of chopped shiitake mushroom.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped red onion.
- You need 1 of jalapeno chopped (optional).
- It’s 1/2 Cup of shredded cheese (optional).
- You need 1 can of green enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 Tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 Tsp of peprika.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 Tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/8 cup of canned green chillies.
- It’s 1 can of chilli beans (optional).
- Prepare 1 Tbs of oil.
- It’s of Avacado for garnish (optional).
- Prepare 5 of corn or flour tortillas.
Garden Vegtable Enchiladas 🍅 step by step
- Chop vegtables: bell peppers, jalapeno,mushroom, onion. Add into frying pan and add oil. Turn on medium heat. Add in cilantro, green chillies, and spices. Sautee vegtables until translucent in appearance..
- Once vegtables are finished let vegtables set for 15min uncovered to cool down..
- Prepare pan by putting some of the enchillada sauce in the bottom of the pan. This helps prevent sticking. I personally prefer green chilli enchilada sauce, however any enchilada sauce is sure to work great..
- Once vegtables are cooled take tortillas (I like to use tortillas that are a blend of both corn and flour) and place flat. Add 1/4 cup of the cooked vegtables onto the tortilla. I like to add chilli beans onto mine however this is optional..
- Roll enchiladas and place them in prepared pans. Once all enchiladas are placed in the pan add remaining enchillada sauce on top. Add cheese (optional) and cilantro (optional) on top. This recipe makes about 5 enchiladas in total..
- Cook enchiladas at 350* for 15-25 min. Check enchiladas every 10min until golden brown around edges..
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes before serving. Garnish with toppings of choice. My favorite is Avacado, green onion, and jalapeno! Enjoy!.