Pan Fried Panko Tofu.
You can have Pan Fried Panko Tofu using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan Fried Panko Tofu
- You need 1 lb of Extra Firm Tofu.
- Prepare of Panko Breadcrumbs.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare of Turmeric.
- Prepare of Ground Ginger.
- Prepare of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s of Coconut Oil for frying.
Pan Fried Panko Tofu instructions
- Drain tofu and cut into squares at 1/2" thick..
- Beat eggs in one bowl. Pour panko into another bowl. Pour flour, Turmeric, Ginger and Cayenne into a third bowl..
- Heat coconut oil over medium high heat until suitable for frying..
- Cover each tofu square first in flour mixture, then beaten eggs, then Panko..
- Pan fry each side until browned golden..
- Lay tofu on metal rack over sheet pan and bake at 350 for 10-5 minutes..