Garlic Butter Shrimps LCHF : Keto. We aren't the biggest seafood eaters around here. Don't get me wrong, if I had my way we would have dome kind of grilled salmon at least once a week because that is something I enjoy. However, one time Dian was sick at the same time someone was cooking fish nearby Great recipe for Garlic Butter Shrimps LCHF : Keto.
Garlic butter shrimp is one of those keto shrimp recipes that you'll make again and again – so easy and packed with garlic, butter, and lemon. Serve over zucchini noodles or with a side of steamed broccoli. Spicy and garlicky, with a touch of lemon, it shines as an appetizer as part of a Spanish party, along with Manchego cheese, olives, and Serrano ham. You can cook Garlic Butter Shrimps LCHF : Keto using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Shrimps LCHF : Keto
- You need 1/4 of kilo shrimp.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 (1 bar) of real butter.
- Prepare 1/4 (1 head) of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1-2 of stevia packets (1 packet = 2 tsp sugar without the calories).
- You need to taste of salt & pepper.
Or enjoy it as a main course by doubling the recipe. Add chicken broth and cook until reduced and thickened slightly. This easy Keto Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe is perfect if you're looking for a quick meal. With just a few ingredients and one-pan, you'll easily be able to make this restaurant-quality dish at home.
Garlic Butter Shrimps LCHF : Keto instructions
- In medium flame melt the butter in a pan and heat it until hot enough to cook the garlic. Cook until lightly golden – don't burn..
- Add the shrimp, sauté and sprinkle 1 stevia packet evenly. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper all around the pan. Cover a couple minutes, let it cook until color changes..
- Uncover and sauté continuously for 3-4 minutes to mix in the flavor. Taste the sauce and adjust salt, pepper, sweetness. Remove from heat and serve immediately..
I also give tips for side dishes to pair this keto shrimp recipe like zoodles and spaghetti squash. Here's another creamy, garlic-flavored Keto shrimp option that is a total fan favorite. This one combines sun dried tomatoes, spinach, Italian herbs, and a hefty amount of garlic for an exquisite flavor. This oh-so-easy Garlic Butter Shrimp with Zoodles is fancy enough for guests, but fast enough for every day. Best of all, it's absolutely DELICIOUS & sure to please even the pickiest of eaters!