Breakfast fish nachos. I used a nice piece of cod for these nachos and all I did was toss it in a nonstick pan with a Tablespoon of oil. Line a baking sheet with heavy-duty foil, shiny-side up. Great recipe for Breakfast fish nachos.
I have been wanting some for quite a while. So I made these and it was delicious. Oh by the way I don't believe in the myth of " you cannot mix dairy and. You can cook Breakfast fish nachos using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast fish nachos
- It’s 5 ounces of canned tuna packed in spring water drained.
- It’s to taste of corn chips enough to cover the bottom of the plate.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of diced jalapeno peppers.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese, I shredded with a micro-planner.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
Break fish up into small pieces using a spatula. Add garlic, onion, butter and tack seasoning and coo until done. Arrange store bought nacho scoops on a plate, sprinkle with shredded Colby Jack cheese. Add fresh pico de gallo over fish mixture.
Breakfast fish nachos step by step
- Heat a pan. Add chips to a plate.
- Beat 4 eggs and scramble the eggs till done. Add to top of the chips..
- Heat pan add drained tuna fry till crispy on one side. Stir add the oil and continue to fry..
- Add cheese to eggs. when the tuna is crispy add to top of cheese..
- Add peppers and sour cream..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Taco Bell ® Menu Order your favorite Taco Bell ® menu items online or visit us at the Taco Bell ® location nearest you. The Taco Bell ® menu has all of your favorite Mexican inspired foods. From classic tacos to burritos to our epic specialties and combos, there's something for everyone on the Taco Bell ® menu. With breakfast options at select locations to late night, the Taco Bell. Place chips on a platter and top with fish, peppers, onions (red and green), and cheeses.