Gluten-Free Breaded Fried Chicken Tenders.
You can cook Gluten-Free Breaded Fried Chicken Tenders using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten-Free Breaded Fried Chicken Tenders
- You need 4 lb. of Chicken Tenders, trimmed.
- You need 3 of Eggs, large, well-beaten.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Milk (or original Almond Milk).
- You need 1/4 Cup of Dill Pickle Juice.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1-2/3 Cups of Gluten Free Flour (recommend Bob's Red Mill 1 for 1 or Domata Recipe Ready).
- You need 1/3 Cup of Corn Starch.
- Prepare 1 of + Tbs. Kosher Salt.
- You need 2 tsp. of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of Garlic Powder.
- You need 2 tsp. of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/8-1/4 tsp. of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 3-4 Quarts of Canola or Vegetable Oil (for frying).
Gluten-Free Breaded Fried Chicken Tenders step by step
- In a large bowl combine eggs, milk, pickle juice, 2 Tbs. canola oil, 1 tsp. kosher salt, and 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper. Beat vigorously for about 1 minute until pale yellow and foamy..
- Add all the chicken tenders to the wet mixture. Churn with hands for about 1 minute to work mix into the tenders. Let sit for 10-15 minutes..
- In a large bowl or dish, combine gluten-free flour, corn starch, 1 heavy tablespoon kosher salt, ground black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, backing powder, cayenne pepper, and ground coriander. Wisk until well blended..
- Heat 3-4 quarts of frying oil in a heavy pot or Dutch oven to 350° F..
- Working in small batches of 6-7 tenders, bread the tenders. Use one hand to pick up tenders from the wet mixture. Allow to drip and place in the dry mixture. Use opposite hand to coat the tender until fully covered. Gently shake off excess flour and place straight into fry oil..
- Fry small batch of tenders for 6-7 minutes until golden brown. Lower tenders into the oil gently and slowly, so not to splash hot oil or knock off breading..
- Remove tenders to a wire rack over sheet pan to drip and cool. Keep in warming oven (140-170° F) between batches and until ready to serve..