Enchiladas. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Spread a layer of the sauce on the bottom of the dish before inserting the enchiladas to prevent them from sticking. Don't leave more than an inch of the ends of the enchiladas uncovered by sauce because exposed areas will become crispy.
Then pour any remaining sauce on top of the enchiladas and sprinkle on some extra cheese. Bake uncovered until the enchiladas are cooked through and the edges of the tortillas get slightly crispy. Top with remaining enchilada sauce and cheese. You can have Enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Enchiladas
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 can of green chilies.
- Prepare 1 can of chili beans (in chili sauce).
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of large can enchilada sauce.
- It’s of Jalapeño peppers.
- It’s 8 of 8” flour tortillas.
Spoon meat, a little grated cheese, a little black olives, and green onions in the center of tortilla. Roll up and place, seam down, in baking pan. Pour extra red sauce over enchiladas. Sprinkle cilantro over enchiladas before serving.
- Brown beef and onion in skillet. Drain fat..
- Add chilies and canned chili beans. Crush beans with masher..
- Place beef mixture and 2T of cheese to bottom of tortilla and roll up tight..
- Put some sauce in bottom of 13×9” pan. Line up filled tortillas. Top with rest of sauce. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Add some jalapeños..
- Bake 350 for 20-25 minutes..
Get delicious enchiladas recipes including enchilada casserole, chicken enchiladas, cheese enchiladas, beef enchiladas, shrimp enchiladas, and more enchilada recipes. This easy recipe for Tex-Mex cheese enchiladas is a family favorite! Just lightly fry corn tortillas, roll them up with Jack or cheddar cheese, cover with a tomato and green chile sauce, more cheese, and bake. An enchilada (/ ˌ ɛ n tʃ ɪ ˈ l ɑː d ə /, Spanish: [entʃiˈlaða]) is a corn tortilla rolled around a filling and covered with a savory sauce. Enchiladas can be filled with various ingredients, including meats, cheese, beans, potatoes, vegetables or combinations.