Potato waffles. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Yep, we are actually putting (mashed) potatoes in a waffle maker and lovin' it! These potato waffles are a wonderful brunch recipe that's sure to impress your guests.
They are made of potato, oil, and seasonings. This Potato Waffles Recipe is so tasty and delicious! Potato waffles are one of those things that always remind me of being a kid. You can have Potato waffles using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato waffles
- You need 4 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 2-3 of green chili chopped.
- Prepare Half of cup boiled peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rock salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s slices of Bread.
- You need of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Mayo.
Making mashed potato waffles from scratch is easy and you can even use leftover mashed potatoes. Serve them simply topped with soured cream and chives or fully loaded with toppings! Make these delicious loaded fried mashed potatoes—they won't disappoint. When all waffles are made, preheat your broiler to high and top waffles with cheese.
Potato waffles step by step
- Ketchup and mayo is optional to spread on one side of each slice of inside.
- Mix all the ingredients and spices into mashed potatoes and mix well except ketchup and mayo.
- Spread ketchup on one slice of bread on one side and spread mayo on second slice of bread on one side only and grease butter on other side.
- Fill the mixture on ketchup greased side and join it to mayo spread side and grease butter on outside layer of waffle and exactly this way prepare the other waffle and roast it in waffle maker.
- Enjoy after getting ready the waffles and stay safe stay healthy and keep enjoying yumm food with me.
Birds Eye Potato Waffles, they're Waffly Versatile. Grill 'em, bake 'em, load 'em, love 'em. These Sweet Potato Waffles turn leftover sweet potatoes into crispy little squares of heaven drizzled with maple syrup. The waffle recipe is a low-carb breakfast idea made with a healthy serving of. These best-ever loaded potato waffles get flavor from cheddar, bacon, sour cream and chives.