Chocolate chip Cookies. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that originated in the United States and features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient.
With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on. A twist on the classic chocolate chip cookie. Double up on the HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. You can have Chocolate chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip Cookies
- Prepare of S1: Dry Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of flour (354 grams).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need of S2: Wet Ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of melted heated then cooled butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of white sugar (170 grams).
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of brown sugar (212 grams).
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need of Add separately at the end.
- You need 2 cups of chocolate chips.
Seriously, I think I've eaten too many healthy chocolate chip cookies and am now on a sugar high. These homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies are the BEST! The Chocolate Chip Cookie is America's most famous cookie. Imagine: Your favorite chocolate chip cookie stuffed with anything from caramel to peanut butter and topped with potato chips, pretzels, marshmallows, and sprinkles galore.
Chocolate chip Cookies instructions
- Mix wet ingredients all together really well with a hand mixer for 2-3 minutes until all well blended.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients gradually to form a hard dough texture.
- Add the chocolate chip right at the end.
- Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour. The longer you leave it the better the taste.
- Preheat oven to 190° for 10-15 mins.
- Meanwhile form 1/4 size ball shapes from the dough and place spaced out on a tray.
- Bake for atleast 12-15 mins. The longer you cook the less chewy, the more crunchy it gets.
- When removed the cookie will still be really soft but will harden as cooled down.
The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe. Unraveling the mysteries of home cooking through science. Chewy chocolate chip cookies with crisp edges, a rich, buttery, toffee-like flavor. What makes this the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe, you might ask? First of all this recipe perfectly combines the.