Indian ginger tea. Ginger tea recipe With step by step photos – tea is a beverage I make everyday. ginger tea is a very common Indian beverage made from tea leaves and fresh ginger. Its also called as Adrak chai or. Tea recipe, Indian tea recipe, Poonam Borkar recipes.
To begin making the Adrak Chai Recipe — Indian Style Ginger Tea, warm milk and keep aside. If you're a ginger lover you'll start drinking more tea if you learn to make this. It has no fats except milk and it's good for your health too so sit back relax read and try it! You can have Indian ginger tea using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indian ginger tea
- Prepare 1 glass of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of grated crushed ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of crushed ilaichi or green cardamom.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of tea leaves indian chaipatti RED LABEL.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar or more according to taste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of laung or cloves crushed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon stick half.
- You need 1 glass of milk Luke warm.
Ginger Tea Recipe with step by step photos. Ginger Tea is a very common Indian beverage made from tea leaves and fresh ginger. its also called as adrak chai or adrak wali chai in india. Ginger tea is a herbal beverage that is made from ginger root. It has a long history as a traditional herbal medicine in East Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia and West Asia.
Indian ginger tea instructions
- First boil the water.
- Now add all the ingredients one by one.
- Now stir at low flame for 2 to 3 minutes now add warm milk and have a boil for atleast 2 minutes.
- Your delicious ginger masala tea is ready.stay healthy friends.
West Indian Instant Honey Ginger Tea. Country/Region Ginger Cardamom Tea is a traditional beverage had by people all over India. It is known by different names like Adrak Elaaychi Chai or Inji Elakkai Tea. Ginger Tea recipe's main ingredient is fresh Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) slices or crushed ginger Ayur Times is an initiative of his efforts to bring quality information on Indian Medicine with the highest. Wash and peel the skin of ginger.