Asian Flavored Tuna Patties. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Beat eggs and then combine with tuna, soy sauce, pepper, onion, panko and melted butter. In the meanwhile, make your dipping sauce.
These Asian flavored tuna patties are moist and flavorful. They are perfect to eat on their own, with salad, or even use them as patties for burgers. They are filling, tasty and nutritious! You can have Asian Flavored Tuna Patties using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian Flavored Tuna Patties
- Prepare 1 can of tuna (6oz), drained and fluffed.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped green onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Korean BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Japanese Panko.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper or to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of Sriracha hot sauce optional.
These Asian flavored tuna patties are moist and flavorful. They are perfect to eat on their own, with salad, or even use them as patties for burgers. SO these Asian Tuna Patties happened years and years ago when we were really, really broke and regular tuna patties made a very regular appearance on our dinner menu. I was looking for some way to jazz up a can of chunk light, and it turns out that Asian flavors are the best way to do it!
Asian Flavored Tuna Patties instructions
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Combine all the ingredients then shape into desired size and shape. Place the patties inside the basket with out stacking..
- Air fry at 380F (190C) for 8-10 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the surface is slightly golden brown..
They are perfect to eat on their own, with salad, or even use them as patties for burgers. They are filling, tasty and nutritious! In a large bowl, mix tuna, egg, bread crumbs, green onions, and garlic. Blend soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ketchup, sesame oil, and pepper into the mixture. These Korean flavor-infused tuna patties are so delicious and flavorful without being overbearing.