Crockpot Ranch Chicken. Our Stouffer's® Frozen Meals Are Freshly Made, Simply Frozen. Try Stouffer's® Bowl-FULLS Today For Restaurant Inspired Recipes Made For You To Love! Pour the chicken broth into the crock pot.
With just four ingredients it almost makes itself. As you can see from the picture above, all you have to do is place the chicken in the bottom of the pot, then add the butter and cream cheese. Lastly, sprinkle the ranch dressing over the top and cover with the lid. You can cook Crockpot Ranch Chicken using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Ranch Chicken
- You need 1 pack of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of bar cream cheese(softened).
- You need 1 envelope of Ranch Dressing mix (or 2 tablespoons dry mix).
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s of Fresh garlic (about 6 cloves).
- It’s of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- It’s of Sprinkle Parsley Flakes.
- It’s 3 of heaping tablespoons of butter (or 1 stick margarine).
Crock Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken Note. This recipe has cream of chicken soup in it. If you would rather make your own instead of using the store bought stuff, we have a great Homemade Cream Soup Substitute for Recipes that you might want to check out!; Since I was changing things up on this recipe and had never tried it before, I definitely wanted my trusty ol' Sir Hamilton (my Hamilton Beach. Everyone in my family loves the flavors of ranch.
Crockpot Ranch Chicken step by step
- Rinse out your chicken, cut into strips and place into greased crockpot……
- Take your softened cream cheese and add it to your chicken in the crockpot, cutting up the cream cheese into smaller blocks….
- Add your dry ranch dressing mix…….
- Add your sliced onions…….
- Add your fresh garlic, black pepper and parsley flakes…..
- Next add your butter or margarine…….
- Mix all well and cook on low for 6 hours……
- Stir occasionally so that your ingredients all melt into your chicken…….
- Serve over buttered noodles and enjoy ! 😋.
It just adds such nice tangy flavor to dishes. And this recipe for Ranch Chicken made in the slow cooker is no exception. Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken can be served by itself, but is super delicious in meals like tacos, pizza toppings, on salads, sandwiches, wraps, and so much more. This crockpot chicken is delicious, makes enough to feed a large crowd, and it also fits many dietary needs. Place all ingredients in a slow cooker.