Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Pork Chops. Make this recipe on a day where you can start the slow cooker in the early afternoon. Avoid pale looking pork chops or pork with any dark spots. Put pork chops in slow cooker.
Second, pour the soup mixture over the top. Your entire meal made in your slow cooker and coved in a creamy ranch sauce. This easy Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes was a family favorite. You can cook Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Pork Chops using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Pork Chops
- Prepare 2.5 lbs of boneless ribeye pork chops (6-8 depending on size).
- It’s 8 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 2 tbs of dry ranch seasoning.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 2 tbs of unsalted butter.
- You need 2-3 tbs of cornstarch.
- Prepare 3 tbs of water.
Pork chops, green beans, and potatoes slow cooked to perfection. Tip: Brown the pork chops in a fry pan to give them a quick sear before adding them to the crockpot. Spread the mushroom soup mix on top of the pork chops. The tender and juicy Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Vegetables are coated in a creamy mushroom gravy for the ultimate cool weather comfort food!.
Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Pork Chops step by step
- Lay chops out in a single layer on a clean surface. Sprinkle 1 tbs of ranch seasoning evenly over all chops. Flip chops and sprinkle remaining tbs of ranch seasoning evenly over second side of all chops..
- In the bottom of a 5-6 quart slow cooker place half the chops in a single layer followed by half the mushrooms. Repeat with remaining chops then mushrooms. Pour soup evenly over the top followed by butter..
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours. In last 10 minutes carefully transfer chops from slow cooker to a plate. Turn slow cooker up to high. Stir together cornstarch and water in a small bowl to make a slurry..
- Wisk slurry into liquid in slow cooker until thickened to make a gravy. Nestle pork chops back into gravy to coat. Best served with mashed potatoes and a crisp salad. Enjoy!.
Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Vegetables and Gravy. Nutrition Information listed for these Slow Cooker Pork Chops includes all of the vegetables and all of. Spread the onions and apples into the pot of a slow cooker. Place chops on top, and pour broth into the bottom of the pot. In the slow cooker crock, combine mushroom soup, onion soup, ranch dressing, garlic powder and black pepper.