Creamy Tuscan Sausage Tortellini Soup (Crockpot). This easy recipe for sausage cheese tortellini pasta soup is quick to make and toss together in the slow cooker. The addition of cream cheese thickens up the soup slightly and creates a creaminess that just soothes the soul. I used just regular pork sausage to make this recipe kid friendly.
Top with shredded parmesan cheese or chopped fresh parsley for an added elegant touch. Packed with Italian sausage, cheese tortellini, baby spinach, carrots and onion, this hearty, comforting slow-cooker soup is an ideal meal for chilly weather. You'll look forward to every bowl (and spoonful!) while it simmers during the day. You can cook Creamy Tuscan Sausage Tortellini Soup (Crockpot) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Tuscan Sausage Tortellini Soup (Crockpot)
- It’s 1 lb. of bulk hot Italian sausage.
- It’s 1 lb. of frozen cheese tortellini.
- You need 3 cups of fresh baby spinach.
- It’s 3 TBS. of butter.
- You need 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 32 oz. of chicken stock.
- Prepare 28 oz. of canned diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 TBS. of Italian blend.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
The tortellini soup (crock pot, instant pot) is a fan with kids in particular, nothing tastes better when you need a hearty comfort food soup the whole family will love. If you're a soup lover like we are then you'll also want to check out our pressure cooker pizza soup , stuffed pepper soup , crockpot taco soup , and egg drop soup. Crockpot Creamy Tortellini Sausage Stew is a thick and creamy soup that only has a few ingredients including diced tomatoes and cream cheese. This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of College Inn®.
Creamy Tuscan Sausage Tortellini Soup (Crockpot) step by step
- Brown sausage in a pan. Add to crockpot..
- Melt the butter in a sauté pan and sauté onions and garlic until softened. Then add in the chicken stock, diced tomatoes, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, Italian blend, salt and pepper. Stir until heated and transfer to crockpot with the sausage..
- Allow everything to cook in the crockpot on low for about 3-4 hours, except for the spinach and tortellini..
- Add in the frozen tortellini and spinach last, as they cook very quickly. Serve once tortellini is fully cooked. Serve with a loaf of Italian bread..
- Buon appetito! 🇮🇹.
The opinions and text are all mine. NO flour and NO heavy cream! Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Soup is pure comfort food, loaded with vegetables, Italian sausage and cheese tortellini!. I have made it both in the crock pot and stove top. Crock Pot Italian sausage tortellini soup recipe is an easy and delicious one pot meal.