CrockPot Corned Beef ☘️. ☘️ This corned beef recipe is easy and effortless. CORNED BEEF – There's only one way of cooking corned beef to ensure it's juicy and tender – slowly on a low heat. Cooking it any other way will result in dry, tough meat and no one enjoys that.
Pour beer (or beef broth) over brisket to cover. Place corned beef brisket, fat side up, into a slow cooker; sprinkle with pickling spice. Place whole cloves throughout the brisket. You can have CrockPot Corned Beef ☘️ using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of CrockPot Corned Beef ☘️
- Prepare 1 of large pack corned beef(with seasoning packet).
- Prepare 2 of yellow onions, sliced.
- It’s 1 bottle of beer (I’m using Corona).
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Small head of cabbage, quartered.
Great recipe for CrockPot Corned Beef ☘️. Patty's Day !! ☘️🍀 Oh my goodness , how delicious this comes out when you cook it with beer 🍺!!! See great recipes for CrockPot Corned Beef ☘️ too! Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage.
CrockPot Corned Beef ☘️ step by step
- Place corned beef (with seasoning packet), onions,beer and water into greased slow cooker……..
- Cook on Low for 9 hours…..Then add quartered cabbage and cook until cabbage is soft,cook on high for about 1.5 hours….Then let rest before slicing…….
- Slice and serve ! Enjoy !! 😋.
I think I may have become the wife of the year in Johns' eyes with this Slow Cooker Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage Recipe! So easy to make the slow cooker does all the work! Patrick's Day or any day of the week! I do have to say that hopefully, I hold that title every day. The beef is juicy and flavorful, slowly cooked with lots of garlic and spices.