Vegan curry. Most of the time being a vegetarian is exceptionally easy, but I don't mind admitting that occasionally I really do crave a meat-based meal. In my younger, less aware days I ate a lot of meat, and didn't even think about where it came from, or let alone care. Or if I did, I blocked it out.
Some are gluten-free and soy-free as well! Make a comforting veggie curry for dinner, like a dhal or dopiaza. Use storecupboard ingredients including lentils and chickpeas, fresh veg such as aubergine and cauliflower, or paneer cheese. You can have Vegan curry using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan curry
- You need 1 of garlic.
- It’s 4 of chilli peppers.
- Prepare 100 g of ginger.
- It’s of Kaffir lime leafs.
- Prepare of Tofu.
- You need of Eggplant.
- Prepare of Cauliflower.
- Prepare of Orka.
- Prepare of Brussel sprouts.
- You need pods of Winged bean.
- You need of Cherry tomatos.
- You need 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of tumeric powder.
- You need 3 tablespoon of Salt.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of fennel powder.
- It’s 100 g of coconut shavings.
- You need of Bitter gourd.
Take your tastebuds on a trip to Thailand with our next vegan curry. Pile in fresh veg, coconut milk, chilli and noodles for a flavoursome dinner. Add a handful of cashew nuts for extra bite and a scattering of desiccated coconut for a hint of the tropical. Fresh vegetables, sweet potatoes and curry spices are simmered in coconut milk.
Vegan curry instructions
- Prepped in stages.
- Garlic/ chilli/ ginger/ lime leaf/ coconut shaving, fry lightly with olive oil.
- In goes cauliflower, sprouts, bitter gourd, winged beans, with saltwater. Season with fennel powder.
- Add tofu, tumeric powder.
- Sweet cherry tomatoes offset bitterness of leaves and gourd..
Totally customizable: Switch things up by using a variety of vegetables you have on hand, or adding chickpeas or tofu. Sri Lankan curries are heavily spiced, chilli-hot and rich with coconut milk. Here are more vegetarian curry recipes to try. Today I show you how to make a delicious Vegan curry. It tastes & looks identical to meat, except there are no traces of meat in this curry whatsoever.