Mango and Passionfruit Cheesecake. BEAT PHILLY until smooth, add gelatine mixture, condensed milk, lemon juice, passionfruit pulp and mango puree. Process mango, sugar and lemon juice in a food processor until smooth. One bite of this Passion Fruit & Mango Cheesecake and you'll think you're on a tropical island!
You do need to let each layer set in the freezer before adding the next layer. This No Bake Mango Cheesecake is a classic example of what started out as a cruisy week ending up in a whirlwind of mango pureed chaos / bliss. The flavour of the fruits was prominent enough without being overpowering. You can have Mango and Passionfruit Cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango and Passionfruit Cheesecake
- It’s 3 of passionfruits.
- You need 2 of mangos.
- You need 800 g of cream cheese.
- It’s 250 g of butter.
- It’s 400 g of digestive biscuits.
- It’s 2 tins of condensed milk (792 g).
- Prepare of Equipment.
- Prepare 10 inch of round tin.
- It’s of Blender.
Bring it to the boil and cool. Pour over the top of the set cheesecake and refrigerate until the topping has set. To make the cheesecake filling, in a bowl mix the cubed mango and pulp from two passion fruits. Beat together the Philadelphia, sugar and pulp from one passion fruit until fully combined.
Mango and Passionfruit Cheesecake instructions
- Melt the butter in the microwave..
- Break the biscuits. In small batches put the biscuits in a zipped sandwich bag. Bash with the edge of a wooden spoon..
- Mix the biscuits with the butter..
- Line the bottom of the tin with greeseproof paper for easy cleaning..
- Put the biscuits in the base. Pressing down hard. Pop in the fridge..
- Chop the passionfruit in half and use a teaspoon to put the flesh into the blender..
- Repeat for the mangos..
- Blend together till mango is like puree..
- Take a few spoonfuls out for later..
- Add in the cream cheese and condensed milk. Blend for no more than 1 minute..
- Take the base out the fridge and pour in the cheese mixture..
- Use the fruit set aside for later and teaspoon to put circular blobs on the top..
- Using a chopstick or something similar. Draw a circle through the blobs. The draw from each outer blob to the centre blob..
- Put in the fridge overnight before serving..
See more ideas about Dessert recipes, Desserts, Baking. Soak, drain and dissolve the gelatine as for the cheesecake. Stir the passionfruit pulp a tablespoon at a time into the gelatine solution. The combination of velvety smoothness and intense creaminess of fresh Brillat-Savarin cheese sandwiched between a passion fruit glaze and a thin crumb crust is absolutely gorgeous. Further enhanced by a mango puree, serve this dessert when you're ready to say goodbye to winter.