Jalapeño Popper Deviled Eggs. Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs are flavored with cream cheese, jalapenos, and bacon and make a fantastic appetizer for Easter. Deviled Eggs are one of my very favorite foods. It's hard to resist that creamy center and food is so much more fun when you can pick it up and eat it with your fingers.
This easy finger food idea is a hit at every game day party and makes great cookout food, too! Plus, these amazing deviled eggs are even perfect for holidays like Labor Day or Easter. Spicy deviled eggs made just like your favorite jalapeno poppers – lots of cream cheese, crumbled bacon, and fresh jalapenos! You can have Jalapeño Popper Deviled Eggs using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Popper Deviled Eggs
- It’s of Hardboiled Eggs.
- You need of softened cream cheese.
- It’s of cooked Bacon (crunchy).
- You need of Light Mayo.
- You need of finely diced Red Onion.
- You need of finely diced Jalapeño Pepper.
- Prepare of Sea Salt.
- It’s of Paprika.
These easy deviled eggs are always the first thing to disappear. Chad (the husband) is such a funny guy. He's so picky about some things and then there are other things that you expect him to hate but he just loves them. These deviled eggs taste just like jalapeno poppers and they will make the perfect addition to any holiday spread!
Jalapeño Popper Deviled Eggs instructions
- Cut eggs in half and remove yolks from eggs and place is small mixing bowl..
- Dice 2 pieces of the crunchy bacon and add to yolk along with Cream Cheese, Mayo, Onion and Jalapeño and salt to taste. Mix well..
- Carefully spoon the yolk mixture into the egg whites evenly..
- Chop the remaining strip of bacon and top the eggs. Lightly sprinkle paprika over the eggs..
Instead of topping these deviled eggs with melted cheese top them with panko bread crumbs for a crispy topping! Made with cream cheese, jalapeno slices, and crispy crumbled bacon, these deviled eggs channel all of the beloved flavors of a jalapeno popper into a bite sized deviled egg. On the other hand, these jalapeño popper deviled eggs are almost instantaneous. A quick hard boil & peel, and you've got yolks to mash with mayo, cream cheese, jalapeños, and scallions. Garnish with a crispy frico cheese crisp and some pan-fried pancetta for a bit of extra oomph.