Blueberry Banana Muffins. Combine dry ingredients and gently stir into banana mixture. Banana Blueberry Muffins are bursting with blueberries and are so easy to make with simple ingredients! I love to make this healthy muffin recipe on the weekend to store and serve for quick breakfasts and snacks throughout the week.
These Paleo Blueberry Banana Muffins are SO easy to make! Just mix everything together bake and you're done! However there are a few tips and tricks I'd like to share with you to ensure your. You can cook Blueberry Banana Muffins using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Banana Muffins
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 of egg slightly beaten.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 of large banana, mashed.
- You need 1 cup of blueberries.
You won't miss all the calories and fat, trust me! Not too long ago, I shared my Skinny Strawberry Chocolate Chip Muffins with you. Vegan Banana Blueberry Muffins – whole wheat vegan banana muffins dotted with blueberries. These Paleo Banana Blueberry Muffins are moist, sweet, and make the perfect quick snack or easy breakfast.
Blueberry Banana Muffins instructions
- Line the muffin cups with muffin liners..
- In a large mixing bowl, cream sugar, egg and butter together. Then, add in the rest of the dry ingredients and mix until the batter is smooth. Add in the mashed banana and gently mix well..
- Lightly fold in the blueberries. Scoop the batter into muffin cups, about 3/4 full, and place them inside the fryer basket..
- Air fry at 300F (150C) for about 15-17 minutes until the toothpick come out clean..
They're gluten-free, grain-free and sweetened only with bananas. Bananas are one of the few foods I really don't like. Bananas and cantaloupe, in case you were And because I'm impatient, I often make it in muffin form. Eighteen minutes is long enough to wait, don't. Flourless Blueberry Banana Muffins- a wholesome treat to enjoy for breakfast or a snack.