Asian inspired chicken dish. Chinese Chicken Recipes- An old Chinese proverb says – "To the ruler, people are heaven; to the people, food is heaven" If there is a cuisine we have adopted most dearly after our very own Indian cuisine, it is the Chinese. Think chilli chicken, dimsums, spring rolls, and chowmein. How we have loved our plateful of these mind-numbing delights hailing from the neighboring country, these loved.
Serve this with steamed vegetables and thick noodles to complete the meal. A favorite chicken dish from the Chinese restaurant comes home in this quick but tasty version. Curry paste, coconut milk, ginger, and garlic flavor the sliced chicken breast meat and potatoes and give the dish its lovely yellow color. You can have Asian inspired chicken dish using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian inspired chicken dish
- You need 1 packages (1 1/2 lbs) of chicken tenderloins cut up into bite size.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 clove of garilc minced.
- You need 2 cup of cooked brown rice.
- Prepare 1 can (8 oz) of water chestnuts drained.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated carrot.
- You need 1 can (8 oz) of pineapple tidbits slightly drain.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red peppers from a jar chopped up small.
- You need 1 cup of frozen edamame (not in the pod).
- Prepare 1 bottle of East west zesty orange sauce.
- You need of Or follow recipe below.
Serve over hot cooked jasmine rice. We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. Make this savory chicken dish with Thai green curry paste, available in Asian markets, for a fast weeknight dinner.
Asian inspired chicken dish instructions
- Cook chicken and garlic in a little cooking oil salt and pepper to taste cook throughly in a deep skillet.
- Mix in all ingredients except sauce.
- Cook on low covered stirring occasionally till heated through.
- Serve and top with desired amounts of sauce.
- Enjoy :-).
- East west zesty orange sauce. You can buy a 4 pack only on Amazon.
- My store no longer carries that sauce so this recipe is the closest to it I can find.
Take leftover rice from the night before or earlier in the week and turn it into a flavorful rice side dish that needs just a few ingredients including eggs, green onions, and soy sauce. Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry It's a great chicken and mushroom dish that relies on common ingredients found in Chinese cuisine. For this recipe, you'll marinade the chicken in a soy and rice wine mix. Pick up some whole mushrooms, ginger, clove, bamboo shoots, and water chestnuts. Heat your wok over medium high heat and add the oil and garlic.