Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian). We cooked the edamame according to package directions. We just boiled the pods until soft and then we shelled them. Give it all a good rinse to remove the liquid from the beans and to help the edamame and corn begin thawing.
Plus they're also both low in fat. The garlic-ginger sauce finishes off this Edamame Sesame Quinoa Salad quite nicely. In a medium pot, add the sesame seeds over medium high heat. You can have Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian) using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian)
- You need 1/2 cup of Quinoa.
- Prepare 1 cup of Edamame.
- Prepare 1 cup of White Corn.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cherry Tomatoes (halved or quartered).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cilantro.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Lime Juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
And while I'm singing its praises, this healthy edamame quinoa salad is also vegan, vegetarian, dairy-free, gluten-free, and positively plant-based. That's where the quinoa and edamame come in. Mega protein, naturally gluten free, vegan-friendly, and definitely full of good nutrients. It's like a healthy little fairy tale I dreamt up.
Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian) instructions
- In a small saucepan, combine quinoa and 1 cup of water. Bring to boil, reduce heat. Cover and let simmer for 15 minutes or until water is absorbed. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine edamame, corn, tomatoes and cilantro. Add quinoa, toss to combine. Add lime juice and olive oil, toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper..
The happy ever after is that flavor explosion in your mouth: Juicy mangoes, red onion, grape tomatoes, creamy ripe avocado, nutty quinoa, crunchy kale. Whisk together vinegar, oil and salt in a small bowl. Stir together quinoa, edamame, almonds and coconut in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Tip: To toast coconut, spread in a shallow baking pan lined with parchment paper.