Beef and Spinach Frittata LCHF : Keto. Our Cheesy Frittata Is Filled With Tasty Flavors of Fresh Basil And Bacon. This gorgeous dish looks beyond impressive, yet is amazingly simple to make! Spinach, eggs, sausage or bacon, and veggies magically combine into a divine feast for the eyes…and the tummy..
Add the beef mince and spread it out on the pan. Do a taste test and adjust your seasoning accordingly. Be careful not to overheat, to avoid a rubbery texture. You can have Beef and Spinach Frittata LCHF : Keto using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef and Spinach Frittata LCHF : Keto
- Prepare 150 g of ground beef (not lean).
- You need 1/2 of small carrot, diced.
- You need 1/2 of small bell pepper, diced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of small tomato, chopped with juices.
- Prepare 50-70 g of spinach.
- You need 2-3 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1-2 of minced bird's eye or chillies.
- You need 1-2 T of coconut cooking oil or butter.
- It’s 1 T of oyster sauce.
- Prepare to taste of S & P.
- Prepare of Parmesan to garnish.
Hearty Spinach Beef Frittata, Hearty Southwestern Frittata With Potato And Beef, Keto Cheeseburger Pizza Frittata This super easy Keto Sausage, Spinach & Feta Frittata is comforting to eat and simple to make. You're basically throwing everything together and baking it until set. The subtle, herby flavor of the sausage pairs nicely with the salty feta and earthy spinach. You can bake this as a keto casserole to cut into slices for a crowd, or in muffin.
Beef and Spinach Frittata LCHF : Keto instructions
- Heat oil / butter in pan and drop in onions then garlic..
- Sauté 3 minutes. Then add in the tomato and chillies. Add the beef mince and spread it out on the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and lower heat. Let the juices come out..
- Add the oyster sauce and mix it in the beef and juices. Then add the carrot and bell pepper into the pan and cover..
- After 5 minutes, sauté and mix well. Add the spinach on top. Spread it evenly then cover 2 minutes to cook the spinach..
- Do a taste test and adjust your seasoning accordingly..
- Lastly, pour in the beaten eggs evenly over the top. Cook until eggs are cooked to your liking..
- Transfer to a serving plate, garnish with Parmesan and enjoy..
Our keto frittata recipe is not just low-carb but due to the eggs which are a low-carb superfood. It's full of healthy fats, protein, and an unrivaled amino acid profile, truly the perfect low-carb keto breakfast. Make sure to chop the garlic very fine, no one likes a chunk of garlic with spinach. Keto Goat Cheese Frittata with Spinach. Frittatas are an excellent healthy keto dinner or breakfast that are low-carb, high-protein and loaded with nutrients..