PERFECT! Mexican Rub. You won't find or taste a better all-around Mexican Rub that this. You can sub several different things to easily customize it to your liking. Perfect Machaca Recipe is full of the most juicy, tender, beef along with peppers, onions, and jalapeno!
Use for tacos, ground beef, potatoes or BBQ chicken. Tips for perfect Authentic Mexican Rice: Rinse your rice first. Take an extra second to rinse your rice with water to remove the starch film on the surface that can cause the rice to clump together. You can cook PERFECT! Mexican Rub using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of PERFECT! Mexican Rub
- It’s 1/3 cup of Chili Powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cumin.
- You need 1/4 cup of Paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbs of ground Mexican Oregano (yes there is a difference).
- You need 2 tbs of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ancho Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Powder.
When you add the rice to the oil, toast it really well! This extra step takes a few minutes, but it adds really great flavor to the. The most commonly used herbs and spices in Mexican cooking include cilantro, chili powder, Mexican oregano, cumin, cinnamon, cloves, anise, cocoa powder, and epazote. The best of the best of Mexican food, seasoned pork is slow cooked until tender before gently teasing apart with forks and pan frying to golden, crispy perfection.
PERFECT! Mexican Rub step by step
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly and store in a shaker with lid or any airtight container..
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. This dry rub for pork is the perfect blend of herbs and spices! You can use this dry rub recipe for Pork Tenderloin, Ribs, Pork Chops, or even for Chicken! Cooking meat is an art, and it starts with the seasoning! A good dry rub recipe is important for a good piece of meat, otherwise it's just flavorless.