Chicken Fajita. This flavorful recipe is definitely on my weeknight dinner rotation. The chicken fajita marinade in these popular wraps is mouthwatering. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then add to bowl and toss to coat.
How to Make Chicken Fajitas How to Make Chicken Fajitas. This chicken fajita recipe is a total breeze to make! The chicken is flavorful and juicy while the peppers are perfectly tender-crisp! You can cook Chicken Fajita using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita
- Prepare 4 of chicken breast chopped bite size.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tablespoon of garlic powder or less.
- It’s 1/4 tablespoon of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of white vinegar.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare Cup of shredded cheese mozzarella.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
Cook chicken in olive oil in a pan, add veggies. For a south-of-the-border meal, try Food Network Kitchen's Chicken Fajitas recipe, featuring juicy chicken breasts marinated in a cilantro-lime puree. Chicken fajitas are so easy to make, and their seasoning is amazing. Simply pan-fry peppers and onions, then saute some chicken, mix and serve!
Chicken Fajita instructions
- Soak the chicken with all the spices for two hours and oil.
- Over medium heat with 2 tablespoon oil cook the chicken about 5 minutes both side.
- Add any vegetables like onion or mushrooms and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Using fajita bread add about 3 tablespoon of chicken mixture add on top Mazzarella cheese Mayonnaise ketchup wrap it up as a log and then cook it on the grill on both sides and enjoy.
I make chicken recipes fairly often for my family, so I'm always on the lookout for ways to make chicken a bit more interesting. Today we are talking super easy dinners that the whole family will loooooooove. And these Easy Air Fryer Fajitas made with perfectly seasoned chicken and veggies hit aaaaaaaaaaaall the right notes. Air Fried Chicken Fajitas are full of affordable everyday pantry staples and are a great go-to for Mexican nights, dinner party guests, school lunches and brunch spreads. Slice the chicken breasts in half horizontally, then cut them into thin strips.