Chicken Antipasto. Browse Our Fast & Easy Appetizers Recipes Collection. Serve this hearty chicken dinner over a plate of hot spaghetti. Add warm focaccia and cooked zucchini slices for dinner with an authentic Italian feel.
Serve the chicken with any pan drippings and oregano, if desired. In a small bowl to add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, fresh basil, italian seasoning and salt and whisk to combine. This Italian inspired Antipasto Salad is fresh, hearty and full of flavor, perfect for when you've got some chicken on the grill, or even chicken leftovers from the night before. You can have Chicken Antipasto using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Antipasto
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of boneles chicken brest.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 can of tomato sauce.
It is a terrific main dish salad bursting with amazing flavors and textures. Antipasto Salad is one of my favorite summer starters. Spray a heavy baking sheet with vegetable oil cooking spray. Super Easy Low Carb Grilled Chicken Antipasto Salad Recipe is a fresh, hearty lunch packed with grilled chicken, pepperoni, cheese, olives, tomatoes and artichokes for a low carb salad everyone loves!.
Chicken Antipasto instructions
- preheat pan on medium.
- add olive oil and sautee the onions.
- add chicken and water.
- cook chicken until you can shred it. About 10 minutes.
- add tomato sauce, ketchup and culantro leave. You can substitute culantro with cilantrillo..
- cook for another 2 minutes.
- add sugar, salt and pepper to taste.
- Let the chicken antipasto rest, serve with crackers.
This delicious grilled chicken salad recipe will be your new low carb chicken salad go-to dish! With all the dreary weather we've been having lately, I've been seriously craving really vibrant foods. Gradually whisk in the olive oil. This Antipasto Chickpea Salad from Delish.com is the perfect side to bring to a summer barbecue or picnic (vegetarians: omit the salami!). These chicken breasts are stuffed with antipasto…cheese, artichokes and olives…and not only tasty, but easy too.