Thai Clear Soup.
You can cook Thai Clear Soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Clear Soup
- You need 6 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken cut in cubes.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- You need 2 of lemons.
- You need 1/3 cup of boiled rice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt(adjust acc to taste).
- You need of white pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 of lemongrass roughly chopped (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of thai fish sauce.
Thai Clear Soup step by step
- Boil the chicken cubes in the chicken broth until they are fully cooked..
- Decrease flame to low, and add salt, white pepper, soy sauce and vinegar..
- Cut open the green chillies with a longitudinal cut and scrape off all of the seeds. None should be left in it. Now, thinly slice the green chillies adjacent to the longitudinal cut. Add the fine chilli pieces to the broth..
- Mix the cornstarch with little water to make a paste. Bring the broth to boil and add the cornstarch to it, properly mixing it in..
- Decrease the flame so as to just simmer, squeeze the juice of the lemons and add to the soup. Add the boiled rice to it now as well..
- Adjust the salt and pepper according to your taste. If you like it to be Tangier, add a little vingear to it..
- Sprinkle lemongrass and add the fish sauce. Enjoy!.