Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Hummus.
You can have Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Hummus using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Prepare 3 cup of chickpeas drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 1 of Sweet Red Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Hot Sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of Tahini.
Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Hummus step by step
- Mix together the dry spices (salt, paprika, cumin, cayenne pepper ).
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the red pepper into squares and in a medium mixing bowl add in 1 tbs coconut oil and sprinkle a portion of the dry mixture on top and then toss.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 30 minutes turning the pieces every 5-10 minutes to allow for the pepper to Roasted evenly.
- In a mixer with a blade attachment add the chick peas, garlic, tahini, lemon juice, hot sauce, coconut oil, roasted red pepper, and spice mixture then blend on high speed until smooth..