Gluten-Free Mushroom Chicken.
You can have Gluten-Free Mushroom Chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten-Free Mushroom Chicken
- You need 1 tbsp of grapeseed oil or olive oil.
- You need 1 medium of onion (sweet or spanish) chopped.
- Prepare 1 packages of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk (skim or 1%).
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gluten-free all purpose flour.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 2 large of chicken breasts.
Gluten-Free Mushroom Chicken instructions
- Sear the chicken on both sides in a skillet and set aside (approx. 3 min. on each side) at medium heat..
- Sautee the chopped onion and grapeseed oil in the skillet until the onion is transparent (approx. 5min.)..
- Add the mushrooms and cook for another 3 min..
- Add the wine and vegetable broth and bay leaf, salt and pepper to taste..
- Once the sauce is simmered, add the milk. when the milk has warmed up and started to simmer add the gluten-free flour (mix a small amount in a separate dish first to make a paste, then add to the skillet sauce)..
- Put the chicken into the sauce and let it simmer with the lid on for about 12-15 min..