Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup. We turned a favorite appetizer into a zesty and comforting slow-cooker soup! Combine cream cheese, hot sauce, chicken, onion and celery in a slow cooker, then cook until creamy and tender. Stir in even more cheese and serve with garnishes of fresh celery, pepper sauce and blue cheese crumbles for a complete dish.
By now, you guys have figured out that I play favorites, and Sir Hamilton just makes my life easier! How to Make Buffalo Chicken Soup. So that's exactly what I did for this Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Soup as well! You can cook Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup
- You need 2 packs of chicken thighs (skinless / boneless).
- It’s 1 can of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1 can of crushed tomatoes (28 oz).
- It’s of Baby carrots (1 lb. bag).
- You need 1 of Onion, sliced.
- Prepare of Fresh garlic.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 3/4 cup of buffalo wing sauce(or a little bit more depending on how spicy you want it !).
- It’s of Blue Cheese (for the topping).
- You need of FYI…. You can also add chopped celery to this but I didn’t add it because I HATE celery !!!! 😂.
Quickly make the easy homemade sauce on the stove. Stir in some wing sauce and blue cheese dressing. Pour the whole shebang over some chicken breasts and chopped celery that are waiting in the slow cooker. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Soup: This soup is lighter than buffalo wings with all same the robust flavor (and it can also be made on the stovetop!) Healthy Buffalo Chicken Soup.
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup instructions
- Place chicken, chicken broth, crushed tomatoes,baby carrots,onion, garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, and buffalo wing sauce into crockpot……Stir until chicken is coated with your ingredients……
- Cook on Low for 8 hours, then remove chicken to a plate and lightly shred chicken, then put shredded chicken back into crockpot… stir once every hour…..
- Ladle into a bowl and top with blue cheese….. Enjoy 😉!!!.
Today's Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Soup is the perfect example of enjoying flavor while watching your weight! This recipe is versatile, flavorful, and much lighter than traditional buffalo wings. De-bone the chicken thighs, slice the chicken into chunks and drop them in the crockpot with the rest of the ingredients to the crockpot except for cream, cheese, and xanthan gum. Once everything is cooked, remove the chicken from the crockpot and shred using a fork. Chop up the onion and celery, and dump it into your crockpot.