Crock Pot Spicy Honey Chicken. Pair an easy chicken dinner with a slow cooker to make it even easier, and you've got us hooked. This spicy slow-cooker chicken has everything you could want in a weeknight dinner: simple, affordable and delicious. While chicken breasts are usually a popular choice, but using budget-friendly chicken thighs instead adds a lot of extra flavor.
This honey sriracha chicken recipe cooks in the slow cooker for just four hours, which makes it the perfect weekend meal for those lazy days when you're seriously craving Chinese delivery, but want to save a little money and quite a few calories!. Use a whisk to mix together sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Pour half the sauce into your crockpot and add in chicken. You can have Crock Pot Spicy Honey Chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Spicy Honey Chicken
- You need 1 of large pack bone in chicken thighs(skinless).
- It’s 10 cloves of fresh minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
Sweet And Spicy Chicken Crock Pot Recipes. Pour soy sauce, honey, and chicken broth over chicken mixture, and sprinkle with red and black pepper. The Best Crock Pot Honey Chicken Recipes on Yummly Whole Chicken In The Crock-pot Or Slow Cooker, Carol's Slow Cooker Bbq Beef (crockpot, Barbeque, Slowcooker, Crock Pot), Slow Cooker Bbq Chicken Thighs Save the white styrofoam container for a more desperate time—today we're making easy Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken.
Crock Pot Spicy Honey Chicken instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Place thighs into a crock pot sprayed with cooking spray…….
- In a bowl combine : fresh garlic, ginger, crushed red pepper flakes, black pepper, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ketchup and honey 🍯….Mix well……
- Pour wet ingredients over chicken thighs in crock pot…..Add sliced onions……
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or until chicken is falling off the bones……
- Serve with white rice 🍚 and enjoy 😉!!!!.
Its sweet, sticky sauce has all the allure of your favorite takeout but is made of healthy, natural ingredients. The recipe is only eight ingredients (nine if you are a stickler and count the rice), and if you cook Asian food regularly (meaning you own soy sauce), you have. Crock Pot Spicy Honey Chicken Yummy 😋!!. Pour wet ingredients over chicken thighs in crock pot. Serve with white rice 🍚 and enjoy 😉!!!!