Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over the top. In a large bowl prepare the brownie mix by mixing together with the vegetable oil, water and eggs until well combined. Festive Slow Cooker Bread Pudding with Cranberries and Walnuts and Caramel SauceSavoryNothings.
Great recipe for Crock Pot S'mores Bread Pudding. Taste like a s'mores , but eats with a spoon ! 😋 In a large bowl, whisk together cake mix and pudding mix. Add milk, eggs, melted butter, sour cream, vanilla, and salt and mix until smooth. You can cook Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cinnamon sugar.
- Prepare 1 package of Hershey’s S’mores milk chocolate chips (7 ounce package).
- Prepare 1 package of white bread (I’m using Kings Hawaiian sweet rolls) broken up.
Fold in chocolate and graham crackers. Taste like a s'mores , but eats with a spoon ! 😋 Trisha Decker. Find the How To Make A Beef Shoulder Roast In Crock Pot, including hundreds of ways to cook meals to eat. Video about How To Make A Beef Shoulder Roast In Crock Pot.
Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding step by step
- In a bowl combine : eggs, milk, heavy cream,vanilla extract,and white sugar, beat with a whisk……..
- Meanwhile break up your bread and place into a greased crockpot…….
- Pour entire bag of Hershey’s s’mores package into crock pot with bread pieces…….
- Pour wet ingredients over bread and s’mores chips in crockpot…..Mix gently……
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the top…….
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 2 hours……I lightly stirred mine after an hour to prevent it from sticking too much to the bottom of the crockpot…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
Recipe: Tasty Crock Pot S'mores Bread Pudding. Crock Pot French Toast Pudding Recipe from crockpot bread pudding recipe , image source: www.momtastic.com. Which flavor is a must for this dish? Home » Recipes » Dessert Recipes » Gooey Chocolate Crock-Pot Cake. While I still prefer the traditional method of baking a poke cake in the oven, this crock pot poke cake is a great alternative.