Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker. Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup A couple of shortcut ingredients make this soup a cinch! Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup – Calling all Panera broccoli cheese soup lovers! This is one of the best crock pot recipes to make you feel just as warm and toasty as the Panera original.
Made in the crock pot with fresh ingredients, make it once and it will become part of your dinner rotation! I'm so excited to be partnering with Crystal Farms® Cheese to make this soup cheesy in the most delicious way possible! Slow Cooker Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup-reminiscent of Panera Bread's broccoli cheddar soup this slow cooker version has chopped broccoli, shredded carrots and celery simmered in a velvety smooth cheese sauce. You can cook Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker
- It’s 6 cups of broccoli florets (from about 2 large heads broccoli).
- Prepare 2 of large carrots, peeled and shredded.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 oz. of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of dried oregano.
- It’s 3/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of each ground nutmeg, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- You need 3 1/2 cups of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cups of freshly shredded sharp yellow cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of freshly shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
I believe this version is just as good or better than you could order at any restaurant! Try it for dinner this week. Slow Cooker Cream of Broccoli Soup Slow Cooker Cream of Broccoli Soup. Loaded with broccoli, cauliflower and extra sharp cheddar cheese, this healthy Slow Cooker Broccoli Cauliflower Cheese Soup couldn't be easier to make!
Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker instructions
- Grease your slow cooker (6 qt. size). Place the broccoli florets, shredded carrots, onion and garlic into the bottom. Top with the cream cheese, seasonings and broth. Give it all a stir, place the lid on and set the heat to low. Cook for 4-6 hours, until the broccoli is tender..
- Once the broccoli is tender, use an immersion blender to puree some of the soup, until it is mostly smooth, but still with some chunks. Whisk together the milk, cream and flour and stir it into the soup, along with the cheeses. Place the lid back on and set the heat to high. Let this cook another 30-45 minutes, or until the soup has thickened slightly, is fully heated through and the cheese has fully melted. Taste and add more seasonings if it needs it, then serve..
I think I've used my slow cooker more this month than I have all year. I go through phases using it and I'm currently on the use phase. I woke up this morning to the relaxing sound of pouring rain outside my window. Though it can seem gloomy and dark out (not to mention the days are beginning to feel so much shorter) these rainy and cold days make for great soup days. Make this easy Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup for a comforting and easy meal, velvety smooth and full of vegetables.