Teriyaki Chicken Crock-Pot. Make this super easy crock pot teriyaki chicken in your slow cooker, and serve over warm white rice for a delicious teriyaki bowl! Make this teriyaki chicken in your slow cooker any day of the week. Homemade Sauce for Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken.
Tender, flavorful chicken that totally beats take-out. We recommend serving over rice or stir-fried veggies, garnished with extra sesame seeds and chopped green onion. Serve over rice for an easy yet satisfying crock pot dinner! You can cook Teriyaki Chicken Crock-Pot using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken Crock-Pot
- It’s 5 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 5 tsp of corn starch.
I always order teriyaki chicken when I go to my local Japanese restaurant. Add the chicken breasts to the bottom of your slow cooker in a single layer. In a separate bowl, whisk together the garlic, onion, honey, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, ginger, and black pepper until combined. The Best Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken Recipe, This Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken is amazing!
Teriyaki Chicken Crock-Pot step by step
- Put everything in the crock except chicken and stir til dissolved.
- Put chicken in and coat sauce all around.
- Cook on low but chicken cooks quicker so check at 4 hours.
It's an easy Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken made with only a few ingredients and has amazing flavors. Teriyaki Chicken is an easy weeknight meal your family will love. Tips for perfect slow cooker teriyaki chicken. The Best Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken Breast Recipes on Yummly Teryaki Steak Tips (crock Pot/slow Cooker), Carol's Slow Cooker Bbq Beef (crockpot, Barbeque, Slowcooker, Crock Pot), Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Crock Pot As I use my crock pot more, I am also experimenting with new seasonings, sauces, etc.