NAAN CHAAP (spicy chicken fillings in naan). See great recipes for NAAN CHAAP (spicy chicken fillings in naan) too! Quick and easy recipe for Naan bread. Potato naan&amritsari chhole with onion chutney.
The filling was a thick masala made with mutton and potatoes, though some recipes were out there for chicken versions as well. Finally, following the YouTube rabbithole further and further down, I found that this sandwich has a name: naan chaap. So it was naan after all! You can cook NAAN CHAAP (spicy chicken fillings in naan) using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of NAAN CHAAP (spicy chicken fillings in naan)
- Prepare 1 cup of boneless chicken.
- You need 2 tbsn of oil.
- It’s 2 tbsn of ginger,.
- Prepare of garlic & Chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsn of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsn of Coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of meat.
- You need of Masala powder,.
- You need 1 tbsn of salt.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of boiled and smashed potato.
- You need 4 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 5 of naan or any bread of ur choice.
It sure didn't look like any naan I was used to. See great recipes for NAAN CHAAP (spicy chicken fillings in naan) too! In her Kitchen Counter Cooking School, Kat Flinn recommends loading tortillas with your favorite sauce, greens, veggies, and cheeses, and then cracking an egg over the top. The same can be done with naan bread to great results.
NAAN CHAAP (spicy chicken fillings in naan) step by step
- Heat oil add cumin seeds, ginger, garlic and chilli paste and mix, now add red chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder and mix and saute..
- Now add the chicken cubes with salt and mix and saute now add garam masala and 1 tsp meat masala and mix..
- Now add tomato and chilli and cook on high flame that all water of tomato evaporate and all mix evenly. Now add the onion and coriander and mix..
- Now add potato and half lemon juice and mix.now sliced the naan from between and toast the naan with butter/ghee.now put chicken batter on one side add some chopped onions, coriander and cover it with naan.(just like burger).
- (Naan I made at home pic 1) serve with chutney/sauce enjoy.Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog..
Place it under the broiler to cook the egg to your desired doneness for a quick and delicious lunch. Spicy garlic fried chicken (Kkanpunggi: 깐풍기) – Duration:. Much like sandwiches, naan can have different fillings. Peshwari, sometimes spelt Peshawari, has a dried fruit and coconut filling and once you taste it you'll never go back to plain, old boring naan bread. The other most famous ones are Keema Naan, which is stuffed with meat and Kulcha Naan filled with a spicy, onion mixture.