Philly Cheesesteak Casserole. Philly Cheesesteak Casserole is a quick and easy dinner idea that is inspired by the classic! This simple version takes all of the best flavors from Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches and packs them into a family friendly casserole. This low carb philly cheesesteak casserole is a simple twist on a classic American favorite.
This Philly Cheese Steak Casserole is such an easy delicious dinner! Full of the Philly Cheese Steak flavor you love, but baked up in a delicious noodle casserole! This super simple casserole recipe started off as a riff on some delicious Philly Cheese Steak pizza I ate at Chuck E. You can have Philly Cheesesteak Casserole using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Philly Cheesesteak Casserole
- You need 1.5 pound of lean ground beef.
- You need 2 of green peppers.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 8 slices of provolone cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Lawrys Seasoning Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper,.
Cheese's during my kid's birthday party. Comforting flavors of a cheesesteak sandwich in a casserole! Easy Philly Cheesesteak Casserole is ready in under an hour. Traditional flavors of steak and cheese, plus onions, peppers and mushroom.
Philly Cheesesteak Casserole instructions
- Brown ground beef with the lawry's, garlic powder and salt and pepper until almost cooked through, then add sliced peppers and onions. I did mine in strips, but do it how you prefer..
- In a bowl combine eggs, cream and sauces. Mix well..
- Drain meat mixture and place in a baking pan. Pour egg mixture over the meat, place sliced cheese on top..
- Bake until the egg mixture is set and cheese is bubbly and browned. Allow to sit 5 minutes..
There was a time when my family didn't care for casseroles, but now they love them. Philly cheese steak casserole is a low carb casserole recipe that's full of good stuff! Beef, peppers, onions, and plenty of cheese make this casserole hearty and filling. We lived in Nebraska a few years ago and they opened a cheese steak joint just before we moved away. Fans of the famous Philidelphia hoagie are sure to adore this creative casserole idea.