Chocolate and banana muffins!. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Beat in eggs, bananas and vanilla. In another bowl, combine flour and baking soda; add to creamed mixture just until combined.
These chocolate banana muffins might be healthy, but they're so rich and moist, you'll feel like you are eating a moist hunk of chocolate cake for breakfast, without the pesky twinges of guilt. AND, you'll be getting your chocolate needs taken care of ASAP in the morning. In a separate bowl, whisk bananas, oil and egg until blended. You can have Chocolate and banana muffins! using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate and banana muffins!
- Prepare 3/4 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter or margarine plus 3 tablespoons for brushing the muffins when done.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 of ripe smashed banana.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Soft and Moist Chocolate Banana Muffins. These Chocolate Banana Muffins are the moistest, softest, and easiest ever. Detailed step-by-step instructions including photos and video.
Chocolate and banana muffins! instructions
- Beat the butter,eggs and sugar on high for about a minute..
- Then you add the banana and mix again for another minute..
- In a medium bowl add flour,baking powder and baking soda and mix well then add it to the wet ingredients and mix again for 1 minute then add the milk and mix again for about a minute more when done stir in the chocolate chips and put in paper lined muffin tins and bake for 1/2 an hour at 350..
- When done and still hot brush the 3 tablespoons of melted butter on each muffin..
My toddler and I have been baking with bananas like crazy that last couple of months. It all started with us having a few ripe bananas in the house that I needed to use. You are going to love these muffins!. Today, I bring you one of my favourite muffin recipes – Chocolate Banana Muffins. These muffins are incredibly moist from the bananas and Greek-style yogurt used, and they have just the right amount of chocolate.