Banana and Nutella Tear and Share Puff Pastries. Great recipe for Banana and Nutella Tear and Share Puff Pastries. Perfect for parties these deliciously sweet bites can be chopped or torn into small pieces. Once puffed up and golden in color, carefully remove the pastries from the oven and pop onto a cooling rack.
Banana Nutella stuff pastry is so light and crispy that you are sure to make them often at home. The flavors of the ingredients that go into making this tasty puff pastry are tempting and mouth-watering. So, get ready to bake out some deliciously crisp puff pastries that have banana and Nutella as their main ingredient. You can have Banana and Nutella Tear and Share Puff Pastries using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana and Nutella Tear and Share Puff Pastries
- You need 2 sheets of ready rolled jus rol puff pastry sheets (640 g).
- Prepare 1 tub of nuttella.
- You need 2 of bannanas.
- You need of Equipment.
- You need 2 of rectangular ice cube trays.
This spectacular pastry Christmas tree is easier to make than you might think, just follow this step by step recipe with photos! Indulgent Nutella® chocolate hazelnut spread is sandwiched between two layers of puff pasty, scored in all the right places then twisted to form tree branches. Banana Nutella Puff Pastry Cups look elegant and refined, but they're SO easy to make! You'll love this combo, for sure.
Banana and Nutella Tear and Share Puff Pastries instructions
- Get out the ice cube trays. Ensuring they are dry..
- Unwrap the sheets laying out flat..
- Meanwhile chop the bananas. You need a slice for each ice cube..
- Longest side of the pastry, length ways on the ice cube tray, carefully lay half the pastry over the tray pushing excess pastry into the gaps. Careful not to rip the pastry. I find starting in the middle and working out each side helps..
- Put a teaspoon of nutella in each cube..
- Put a slice of banana over each cube..
- Fold the other half over the top of the cubes. Pressing down on the edges to seal..
- Pop in the fridge for 5 minutes. Meanwhile start preheating the oven to 180 fan..
- Take out the fridge and start putting it on a baking tray. I found starting on the folded over side a using a chop stick on any difficult bits helps..
- Beat an egg and wash the top of the pastry..
- Put in the oven for 20 minutes and serve..
Growing up, I always loved to eat peanut butter and banana sandwiches! It was one of my favorite after school treats. Spoon equal amounts of Nutella ( about ½ tsp ) into the center of each of the puff pastry squares. In a small bowl, whisk together the egg with the water. Banana Nutella Puff Pastry Cups look elegant and refined, but they are SO easy to make!