Taco Soup 🥘. In a large Dutch oven or pot over medium heat, heat oil. World's Best Taco Soup Recipe – Fast and easy to make in one pot with staple ingredients! This taco soup is by far the most requested meal at my house.
This soup recipe is filled with ground beef, beans, veggies and of course taco seasoning. Top this soup with sour cream, Homemade Salsa or Pico de Gallo and a sprinkle of cheddar for the perfect dinner! Favorite Soup Recipe Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven or heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat. You can have Taco Soup 🥘 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup 🥘
- Prepare 1-2 pounds of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of 12-14 ounce can sweet corn.
- You need 1 of 12-14 ounce can black beans.
- You need 1 of 12-14 ounce can pinto beans.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel tomatoes (can be any spiciness you enjoy).
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning (more for preference).
- You need 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare to taste of Seasonings.
- It’s 1 (46 ounce) of can tomato juice.
The Taco Bell ® menu has all of your favorite Mexican inspired foods. From classic tacos to burritos to our epic specialties and combos, there's something for everyone on the Taco Bell ® menu. With breakfast options at select locations to late night, the Taco Bell. Crock Pot Low-Carb Taco Soup – Whether you are eating low-carb or gluten-free, this keto taco soup recipe is sure to be loved by all Mexican food lovers.
Taco Soup 🥘 instructions
- Do NOT drain canned goods, they help flavor the soup. ^_^.
- Add all ingredients except burger into a large pot. For the taco, ranch, and dry seasonings, add to your taste preference. I always add equal amounts of them, so it balances the flavor. Heat this to a low simmer, and let that sit for about 10 minutes..
- Brown ground beef or whatever meat of choice you decide to use. (You could even skip meat if you like for a nice vegetarian soup!) Add meat to the soup and simmer another 10 minutes..
This is a delicious and quick soup (even if you are not on Weight Watchers). This recipe for easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my all-star hits, and I'll bet you already have most of the ingredients in your pantry! Besides being delicious, Taco Soup is easy no matter where you make it: On the stove, in the crockpot, or in the Instant Pot. Get a little heat and a lot of flavor with this delicious taco soup. Learn more about this easy dish that looks like soup but tastes like tacos today!