Healthy Cilantro Lime Tuna Salad. This Healthy Mediterranean Tuna Salad is full of flavor. I add fresh lemon juice for tartness, fresh basil for an herby This tuna salad works great with a Mediterranean diet, or for those who are going low carb. However, I was out of lemons one day and substituted lime juice instead.
Top with bean mixture, corn, onion, olives, tomatoes, and avocado. Serve topped with chicken and cilantro-lime vinaigrette. Healthy Tuna Salad with less mayo that actually tastes good. You can cook Healthy Cilantro Lime Tuna Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Cilantro Lime Tuna Salad
- Prepare 1 can of tuna fish in water (drained).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cucumber (chopped).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grape tomatoes (sliced in half).
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro (chopped).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder, black pepper and salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dill.
- It’s 1 of small lime.
It is creamy, fluffy and flavorful. The Best Healthy Tuna Salad Recipes on Yummly Tuna salad is a classic lunch option. But the traditional recipe calls for mayonnaise – which isn't always Paleo-friendly.
Healthy Cilantro Lime Tuna Salad instructions
- Drain water from tuna and add to a medium sized bowl..
- Add chopped cucumber, tomatoes, cilantro, and seasonings. Mix to combine well..
- Squeeze lime juice from entire lime over the tuna salad. Mix well and refrigerate for 30 minutes. This allows the salad to soak up the lime juice for more flavor and its best served cold. Enjoy!.
Eat this on celery or cucumber slices for the perfect high protein snack. The spices, lime juice, and cilantro make this tuna salad stand above all the others. Everything I love about summer all in one bowl! This is the best canned tuna salad recipe and everyone needs a good one, because those little cans come in very handy for a meal when you haven't given it any thought beforehand. Lime juice and cilantro in tuna salad – who knew?